The Terms and Conditions detailed below, apply to all participants who participant in an event promoted by Titanium Cycling Events. The terms and conditions apply to all participants who shall participate in an event promoted by Titanium Cycling Events, whether the entry is online or on the day of the event.
1. The participant acknowledges that by entering a “sportive” they understand that this is a non-competitive event, riders times will be published in an alphabetical order. Any participants who are deemed to be racing will be banned from the event and any future events promoted by Titanium Cycling Events.
2. Every participant understands that by signing the signing-in sheet on the day of the event, agrees that they are physically and mentally fit to ride the distance they have chosen.
3. All participants are covered by third party insurance during the event, however in order to be covered the terms and conditions must be adhered to.
4. The participant must wear an approved cycling helmet which complies with ANSI Z90/4 or SNELL standards. Any participant who does not wear a helmet will not be covered by the event insurance and will be immediately disqualified from the event, if the participant is involved in any accident could be liable for damages if involved in an accident on that basis.
5. The participant must obey the Highway Code at all time during the event. Riders are requested to give way to Horses, and cycle single file, where appropriate riders may ride two abreast.
6. Anti-social, inconsiderate, abusive or other unreasonable conduct on the road or at the event HQ this includes littering will result in the participant being withdrawn from the event. Titanium Cycling Events have the right to withdraw the participant from any future events entered by the participant.
7. The participant shall not deviate from the official route. Participants will be provided with a route map and signage along the route. It is however the responsibility of the participant to ensure that the correct route is chosen.
8. Warning signs shall be placed at appropriate locations along the route. The absence of any warning signs does not indicate that no dangers present, it is the responsibility of the participant to determine if the section of a route is safe to ride.
9. The participant shall not be eligible to a refund once the event has commenced.
10. Participants must be over 18 years of date on the day of the event to ride in a ‘solo’ capacity. Younger riders may participant when accompanied by a parent or guardian, with written parental consent.
11. Titanium Cycling Events reserves the right to cancel an event due to extreme weather conditions. Under such circumstances, each participant’s entry shall be moved to a rescheduled event. If the participant cannot make this event they shall be ordered to carrier their entry to another event during the same year.
12. Participants must display their rider number at all times on their bike. Event staff may refuse access to certain locations at the HQ and feed stations if the rider number is not clearly visible.
Withdrawal, Transfers and Cancellations
1. Participants, have a 14 day cooling off period from the date of the initial payment. The participant must provide the organiser with written notification within this 14 day period in order to be eligible for a refund.
2. Each participant is eligible to transfer an entry, if written notification is provided at least 15 days before the start of the event.
3. Event entry fees cannot be refunded under any circumstances.